DreamCard Review-PCPLUS

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Dec 22 11:32:57 EST 2004

It's a Windows magazine, probably written by Windows fans.  What do
they know?

;-)

Seriously, they are both correct, and lacking.  Rev is by far an easier
environment to work with than Visual Studio, and personally I hate
Microsoft stuff.  OTOH, the documentation is quite lacking from the
perspective of learning how to use Rev (the tutorials in RevOnline are
a nice start, but still lacking).  Additionally, there are some flaws
in the interface design of the IDE which can be quite confusing for new
users.

Rev is *very* nice after you know where to look for things, but
HyperCard it is not.