Standalone cuts off stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 21 16:05:42 EST 2004

On 12/21/04 7:07 AM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> I have noticed that the menubar seems to resize the stack somewhere
> between preOpenStack and openStack.  If you set the stack height in
> preOpenStack, you need to set it as if the menu bar were in the stack
> window (Windows/UNIX style), and if you set it in the openStack handler,
> you need to consider the platform and set it to the desired height for
> the platform you are on (which is a visible process).

Makes sense, and I could implement this. I suspect the problem has
something to do with the distribution builder though, as it doesn't
happen when I build in MetaCard. In MC, building a standalone is a
transparent process where you don't have to consider the stack size at all.

For now, I'll set the height of the card rather than the stack. That is
what you are describing, I think.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com