Standalone on Mac OSX 10.3.7

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 12:08:22 EST 2004

On Tuesday, December 21, 2004, at 08:47 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Just downloaded it to my german OS X 10.3.7 and works without
> trouble...
>
> Anything special i should try?
>
>> Thanks for any help,
>>
>> Mark
>
> Regards
>
> Klaus Major

If you were connected to the internet and you opened a file that comes
in the Example files folder then an advertisement with two pages loaded
into the right panel. If you disconnect from the internet temporarily
this advertisement should go between the two pages while off-line. It
checks for a new version of the ad space every 24 hours and loads the
old version automatically while off-line checking each hour for the 24
hour version when you go back on-line. To see if it works just open a
document and change to a new page using the right or left arrows. There
is a three second delay on the arrow trigger that shifts to new
advertising.

So does it work off line for you?

Seeing if it will open the gestalt.mtml file, then select "T" button,
then click "name", and then the "MT" button should prove that all is
working fine.

If you run the search engine for "gestalt" in the File / Search
Intuition Net menu you will download the full 140 person directory.
This will test just about everything. I recommend that you save this
file, not merge it as a test.

Thanks Klaus,

Mark

P.S.  I'm going to put all the great answers to the last 18 months of
e-mails from this list into an Intuition document that will be located
on-line. I tried to keep every good solution for transcript over that
period. This document will come with a terms list of great e-mails that
will allow for fast retrieval within Intuition's relational text
gathering system.

Maybe in the future topical solutions could be created and downloaded
for a single portal document for Intuition.

By the Intuition is now freeware.