Standalone cuts off stack

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Dec 21 11:17:27 EST 2004

>1) between startup and preopenstack the engine seems to have set the scroll
>of the stack to 21 and the card height to 442 (the full height of this
>particular stack)
>2) between preopenstack and openstack, 21 pixels has been lopped off the
>card and stack heights.

Martin, et al:

It appears that menus are NOT resolved until preOpenCard (which comes
between preOpenStack and openStack) or openStack.  If you test for
this in preOpenCard as well, you should be able to determine which,
though preOpenCard seems a logical place to put menu logic.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company