Can't build a standalone

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sun Dec 19 18:00:14 EST 2004

Thomas,

was this a natively build rev stack or a metacard stack brought over to
rev? i have had the same issue when trying to build new rev apps out of
stacks started in mc. one thing is to make sure all the stack resources
(dialog boxes, message box, etc) are removed, rev handles this
differently (ie message box can conflict with the rev message box) and
installs the resources necessary for the standalone when its built.

cheers,

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr