How to use backgroundColor

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 19 17:10:27 EST 2004

Bonsoir Jérome,

I had the sample problem in one of my app.
I used 2 different workarounds:
1. pad the line with enough space characters to make the line have the
same width as the field
2. make the field transparent and display a colored rectangle behind
each line

If your target is just to have white and blue lines alternatively, you
can put a pattern in the background of the field. But there are some
restrictions on the pattern size, like 16 or 32 pixels.

Hope it helps.

Thierry