think addiction - kagi opinion

John Rule johnrule at rcsprogramming.com
Sun Dec 19 10:08:33 EST 2004

> 3. For your try-before-you-buy software, think addiction.

Sort of like a drug dealer...

Can we expect these same 'models' are going to be applied to your service?
Let us 'try it' (or you give it away for free), and we will pay for it if we
'feel' like it.

I find it amazing that there are so many proponents of 'freeware', but they
are diligent in charging for their own services.

Programming is a service that needs to be paid for.

JR