set a stack in the middel of the screen

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Dec 19 07:37:41 EST 2004

Bon jour Thierry,

> Hi,
>
> i have a splash stack, with a startup handler.
> just one image in the stack and the script below:
>

> on preopencard
>   set the windowshape of me to 1008
>   set the loc of me to the screenLoc
> end preopencard
>

> Can someone tell me what's wrong with this, the stack
> doesn't go the middle of the screen. it works well
> with standard windows's stacks ( no windowshape )
>
> On windows !

Quick guess!
Does this work eventually?

on preopencard
   set the windowshape of this stack to 1008
   set the loc of this stack to the screenLoc
end preopencard

This is a "CARD" handler and "me" (which should be the CARD in your
script!)
may disturb the engine...?

Again, this is a wild and quick guess, but worth a try :-)

> Thanks, thierry

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de