Python >>> Transcript Translation

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Dec 18 18:14:29 EST 2004

On Dec 18, 2004, at 2:35 PM, Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com wrote:

> Can anyone out there who is familiar with Python please translate the
> script below to Transcript? This script is supposed to be able to
> create a
> Hard-Drive image that works with the PearPC Macintosh Emulator. I want
> native Rev script that can create this multi-gigabyte file.

But... that script is importing and using a separate object (script
instantiation) called "sys" which is actually doing all the work.

Even with access to that, I don't have any idea if Transcript can
actually achieve *all* the same things Python can... Python is tied
into OSX at the system level.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.