The game I´ve been talking about for so long... ;-)

malte.brill at t-online.de malte.brill at t-online.de
Sat Dec 18 10:07:27 EST 2004

Hi list!

I´ve been very quite the last few weeks. I´m on dial up until february
as I am moving and sorrowly can´t keep up with the traffic on the list.
I just want to let you know that I´ve uploaded the final version of the
game I´ve shown on Malta to my server.

mac classic:

http://www.derbrill.com/game_final/tt_classic.sit

OsX

http://www.derbrill.com/game_final/tt_osx.zip

Windows:

http://www.derbrill.com/game_final/tt_setup.exe

Each file is about 10 Megabytes. This is the most complex project I ever
did in Rev. It makes heavy use of libRMC. So if you want to see the
library in action please look at the game. ;-)
If you need a cheat drop me a line off list to my account
info at derbrill.de

Also a shameless plug:
I have no current projects pending. So if anyone of you is looking for
an experienced multimedia producer who knows how to use Final Cut Pro,
After Effects, Photoshop, Protools, and many other Audio Tools and of
course Revolution, or is willing to sponsor the next game please drop me
a line.

Best,

Malte