Newbie: find, search command

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Fri Dec 17 10:12:17 EST 2004

Yes, but a cr at the end will show a blank line at the end of a field.
Remember that list boxes are fields, and the selectable lines are lines
of text from the field.  Since you can hit return/enter and add a blank
line at the end of the field and have it displayed, you will also see a
blank line at the end of a list box.

The original poster specifically stated that he wished to display these
results in a list box (which is a field), so this is definitely an
issue for him.  Trust me, it took me a while to work this one out
myself, and I've been using something similar quite heavily (although I
let PostgreSQL do most of my sorts and searches for me -- I just format
the results...)