Newbie: find, search command

D.Rothe drothe at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 16 17:54:03 EST 2004

Hi,
I have a tab delimited list I want to be able to search, say I have a list of names for example;

Father Xmas    Is Drunk
New Years    Is after Xmas
Rudolph    The Reindeer
Merry Xmas    To all

I want to search for ALL instances of Xmas and display the whole matching line of each found in a list field.
So far I can get it to display the first line only ( Father Xmas    Is Drunk) !
Any help would appreciated!!! I have checked the tutorials for help but couldn't find what I was looking for,
is there an example stack or notes anyone may know of?

Thanks D.Rothe