URL download and Cache problems

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Dec 16 06:25:08 EST 2004

At 08:31 16/12/2004 +0000, Dave Cragg wrote:

>On 15 Dec 2004, at 23:33, Alex Tweedly wrote:
>>
>>3 if you count libURLDownloadToFile  (though it's for ftp only)
>
>This works with http too. (Perhaps you were thinkig of libUrlFtpUploadFile.)

No, I was thinking of libURLDownloadToFile, and believing what I read in
the docs :-)

First line of  libURLDownloadToFile entry says
>Downloads a file from an Internet server asynchronously via FTP.

Funny thing is, looking back at a couple of my stacks, I've used it to
download via HTTP - but forgot that while writing that email.

BZ entry coming soon ....
-- Alex.