SystemWindow equivalent for just one Application?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Dec 15 10:46:05 EST 2004

Using the systemWindow property you can make a rev window float above
all others. What if you only want to make it float above a certain
application. The goal would be to make a Rev app that functions as an
application-specific palette.

I think I remember you used to be able to do this with FaceSpan-built
apps. You had to edit resources (on OS 9) to make it happen, and set
some resource to the creator code of the app you wanted to float over.

In any case, is that even possible under Windows/OS X?

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com