Dreamcard Player - help

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 02:07:08 EST 2004

Hi Doc,

Thanx for the encouragement. I've been spending a few hours checking/testing
Dreamcard for my possible use.

Out of the box (so to speak) the player hasn't proved anything as yet, which
now includes your report. I hope someone at Runrev is reading this to give
some response on such situations.

I also develop for the PDA platform, and with this software, the company has
a forum. In this forum users are able to help and be helped. Not only by the
users, but also the company staff/developers themselves - they get online
and help users.

I think that the company HAS to play a daily role in contributing to their
forum.

Someone mentioned on one of my threads that Runrev support would respond if
contacted concerning installation and configuration of this software. As I
mentioned above, I hope they're reading first time users submissions to this
forum, to not only encourage (as you have done) but to retain their new
users.

Mark