image in white rectangle

David Kwinter david at kwinter.ca
Tue Dec 14 22:57:45 EST 2004

You want to make the white part of your image transparent. There's a tool to
do this, but it only makes 1 specific color transparent. Superior would be a
tool that anti-aliased the edges using alphadata.

The tool is in Development Menu/Revolution Online/User
Spaces/Category/Programming/Makes transp...