record sound & send via sockets

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Dec 14 16:29:13 EST 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 2:17 PM, sims wrote:

> I need to have a system which is hardwired so employees cannot abuse
> it.
> It must be set up to connect only to one computer so they cannot be
> calling
> friends and others during work hours.

You might be able to limit this with the site or desktop firewall.  On
some Windows systems you can do this with ipSec policy, even if you
don't use ipSec.

Some kinds of helper apps might be completely invisible or give no
indication that they can be run alone.  That may hide things enough to
keep folks from using them in general.

Dar Scott