PowerPoint images / icons

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Dec 14 15:19:03 EST 2004

> I am looking for suggestions to what the best way of getting the
> images into a stack would be. Please note that I would like the images
> to be the same as a transparent gif (this is where the surrounding
> area of the image which is usually white is actually transparent).

I often find that sometimes images/text in other programs just doesn't work in Rev by simply pasting them.  What you can try as an alternative is to try pasting the image into another program like Adobe PhotoShop and then either re-copying and trying to paste, or saving the image as a GIF or a PNG (for 24 Bit Transparency) and then importing the image into Rev.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software