Trail version to small to read

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 12:21:32 EST 2004

--- Muaadh Salih <Ms1 at soas.ac.uk> wrote:
> I downloaded a limlted period (windows xp)version to
> try.
> Tha main menu is too small and I fail to alter it.
> I use to have and still have an old full version for
> the mac which is in a resonable size and felxible to
> tailor .
> While all other programms run in a readable size
> this version refuse to so. How can I set the menubar
> to fit the screen (non microscopically11)?
> please help

Revolutions versions prior to 2.2 used a particular
implementation, based on the Windows95 UI ; because it
was emulated, you could easily adapt it to your own
taste, including the menubars.
Revolution 2.2 introduced a native WindowsXP theme,
and ought to follow the system settings. Does your
Revolution menubar look different from the menubar of
other native WinXP?

Jan Schenkel.

=====