What's a function

Gordon gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 09:57:53 EST 2004

Dear Jacqueline

Many thanks for your excellent article - and many
thanks to all of you who patiently answer my newbie
questions. I have to say that this list is one of the
best things about rev. It's heartening to see that rev
has such a dynamic and helpful community. It makes you
feel that anything is possible with this wonderful
developmnent tool.

BTW: I recently purchased a copy of "If monks had
macs"  from Brian Thomas's web site
(http://www.rivertext.com)   - it's an inspiring piece
of art, recreation and education that's definitely
more than the sum of it's parts and worth every penny
of the $30 or so that it cost me. It was also
inspiring from the point of view of seeing what can be
achieved with rev.

Rev's marketing slogan could be "Runtime Revolution -
the second most fun you can have without laughing".

Best

Gordon