Sexuality and Runtime Revolution

Magnus Hippolyte Batavia magnus at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Dec 12 09:51:31 EST 2004

Here at Carthage College we are wanting lecturer to give
course on sexuality of Runtime Revolution (when I say
"mousedown" to my secretary Melanie, she has spontaneous
filing problems). Here at Carthage College in Coyote,
Wyoming, we are at the center of the community and want
people to feel attracted by programming: and Runtime
Revolution is very sexual. So we are wanting lecturer with
PhD to come to our College and give lectures on said
subject and real live demonstrations. Our program chief, Dr
Bhatt, has written Transcript program to remote control
vibrator; but stupid students want to study Buddhism.

Melanie says she prefers me to do her in lunch break; not
attending courses on programming - but she is stupid
person; only good for filing.

Magnus  Hippolyte Batavia, PhD, DSc, Sarvabhauma