forum

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Dec 12 10:07:33 EST 2004

At 13:19 12/12/2004 +0000, Bob Hartley wrote:

>Hi All
>
>I've yet again been trawling the google search for a hint on a runrev
>topic (I cant get it in the video tutorials at the moment because I have
>not bought the video tutorials yet, only just bought studio).

I thought the video tutorials came as part of any license - though I must
admit I've not tried to look at them (dial-up at 28.8 makes that am
unappealing prospect :-)

>Anyway. I develop for palmOS and the IDE I use is supported via a BBS.
>
>Is there any chance of this thing being used instead of a list. I think it
>is far superior.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like a traditional mailing list like this one.
As long as it has good search tools (Mark's one already mentioned - I don't
have a URL for it, sorry; or Google -
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com ),  the main
thing that matters is the responsiveness and helpfulness of the other
people on the list/forum.

I haven't seen many lists or forums as fast and as thorough as this one in
giving replies. Occasionally an email falls through the cracks - but
repeating the request, maybe from a different angle, is usually all it
takes to fix that.

So - what's your question Bob ?

-- Alex.