Label an Image with Text?

Glenn E. Fisher gefisher at mac.com
Sat Dec 11 18:02:38 EST 2004

Chipp,
on December 11, 2004 10:59:21 AM CST Chipp Walters <chipp at chipp.com>
wrote:

> I have a set of handlers which can composite multiple images with
> overlapping alpha channels as well. You might want to take a look at
> them at:
>
> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm
>
> called:
> Image Compositing...
>
> best,
> Chipp

Yes, Chipp I have your stack and got some of my ideas from it and from
Dar's
postings some time ago.  Many thanks to both of you and others for the
ideas.
I was just concerned that the original poster (Rick) might dismiss
doing this
sort of thing because of speed.  My images are a special case of icons
and are
all the same size so the simple script serves the purpose.

Thanks again for your great web site,
Glenn

Glenn E. Fisher	University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr.	Spring, Tx 77373
gfisher4 at houston.rr.com 	http://www.uh.edu/~fisher
http://home.houston.rr.com/thegefishers/
http://homepage.mac.com/gefisher