me missing in actions...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Dec 11 14:11:25 EST 2004

Hi folks,

been a while since my last post, the problem was that due to a huge
misfortune, after I arrived from Malta I got my good arm broken and my
tonsils started waging war on me, so I was put to bed for couple
weeks,I am not alright but I begun to master typeing with my blind
right hand and begun wondering:

a) Is the premonitional external out?
b) did we reached 2.6 while I was in bed?
c) Anyone here got the recipe for Maltese Ftira?

I will begin making a serie of newbie full app tutorials as soon as I
take this damn plaster glove out of me (... and my tonsils allow), if
anyone want to help, drop me a note.

Man, this email just took 10 minutes to be typed, I am improving my
right hand skills.

Cheers
andre
--