Popup menu and radio buttons

CHARLES W SZASZ CSZASZ at kcs.kana.k12.wv.us
Sat Dec 11 00:53:30 EST 2004

In my project, I have created a popup menu that has 22 choices of
combinations of IQ and achievement tests. Each selection has one IQ and
one achievement test. Each test such as an IQ may have four to five
scores, while each achievement test may have as many as 10 scores.
Each combination of tests in the popup window has a different set of
scores.  In other words, they are not always equal.

My lookup table would require a correlation for scores from both tests
plus reliability coefficients for each IQ and achievement score. In
addition to the above requirements for each popup selection, I want to
have radio buttons appear representing on my card so the user can
select a radio button and enter the score the radio it represents for
the IQ test. Also, the areas of the achievement tests (with a place to
enter each achievement or subachievement score) would be displayed
depending on the IQ and achievement combo selected. It is possible to
set up a popup menu to do the above using an array?

I do have another question, how do you make the popup menu reset itself
after a selection is made and then you quit the program and then
restarted it?

Charles Szasz
Lead School Psychologist and Section 504 Coordinator
Kanawha County Schools
(304) 348-7770, Ext. 347