Arrays in Rev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Dec 10 14:13:22 EST 2004

Mark Brownell wrote:
> This thing is not a real array within an array, it just acts like one.

I hate to reinforce any perceptions of my curmudgeonliness, but for the
benefit of newcomers here it may be useful to remind folks that while
this indexed array is scripted, Rev's built-in associative arrays are
just as "real" as associative arrays in any other language (and sometime
more useful than strictly numerically indexed ones).

That said, your lib looks quite enticing. Good work!

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation