File Management System

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Dec 10 00:43:19 EST 2004

im working on a browser/previewer that will be a file agent
choooser for xos later.

It has
- file filters
- mac/*nix/win detailed files (all sorteable) or simple files view
- different file types previews (text, html, image...)
- file/folder renaming/movings (single now, group renaming soon)
- deletion (single or group)

Im building up the options to givit lots of file and folder ops
- Ths weekend I will integrate the image-catalog object into it
to get folder image previews browsing for example...

How can we cooperate?

Xavier