Arrays in Rev

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Dec 10 00:43:19 EST 2004

you can't put an array into another
but

put array["object"] into array["parent"] will move the data from object to
parent.

what you can do is an intermediary data formet which you can split/merge
later into an array.

 so if an array is converted into data, you can stick into an array and
later convert it back into data.

There is already a bugzilla request for array embedding...

Cheers
Xavier