File Management System

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 20:12:09 EST 2004

Has anyone built a file management system such as Mail in Mac OSX?  I
need to build folders in a scrollable area on the left side that
contain documents titles in a scrollable area in the upper right and
document content in a scrollable area in the lower right. The visible
document content is the one whose title is hilited in the upper right.
And most importantly, I need to be able move these documents to
different folders.  This is a very typical file management system but I
don't quite know how to implement it.  Has anyone done this and is
willing to help?

Thanks very much, Roger