DreamCard Player does not "play" my app

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Dec 8 17:25:44 EST 2004

It's possible that the rev file got damaged during emailing unless you
compressed it first. I recommend always zipping, stuffing or gzipping
any stacks before emailing, just in case.

Try using the DreamCard player at home to open the stack and see if
that make any difference. The only other idea I have concerns the
internet library. Is it possible that the DreamCard player doesn't have
this, or that it needs some initialization?

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/