Product Announcements

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 21:16:08 EST 2004

Rod,

My blood banking software, Transfusion Medicine Interactive, (created
with Rev of course) is finally available through the AABB Press.
Please refresh my memory on what you need from me/AABB in the way of a
product announcement--i.e. how long should it be, any specific
information that you require, etc. Thanks.

Marian (Petrides, MD)