trigger in edit cell

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 07:41:22 EST 2004

--- Hershel Fisch <hershrev at realtorsgroup.us> wrote:
> Hi all
> How can trigger a script when a fld "table edit
> cell" going from cell
> to cell ?
> I tried the "tabKey" DW rawKey DW . what should I
> try ?
> Thanks, Hershel

Hi Hershel,

If you've turned on the 'table behavior' in the
inspector palette, then Revolution will trap the
relevant events: tabKey, arrowKey, returnInField,
enterInField ; and will do its stuff to select the
correct cell.

Of course, if you want to use this behavior _and_
receive a message so that you can handle certain
aspects yourself, I suggest you create an enhancement
request by means of bugzilla.

Jan Schenkel.

=====