devolution available

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Dec 4 00:46:42 EST 2004

Richard - beautiful work on your Devolution tools - however I've run
into a snag on the 4W script editor section - selecting that
generates an error when opening and closing  the "Editor Card". It
appears you have alternate versions of that part that didn't get
properly linked. I might be able to hack a fix, however I'm not
totally familiar on it's hooked up, and also also you might be
preparing a fix as I speak!

Anyway, great design, nice coding and really useful tools.. thanks

stephen barncard