OT: Request for Screenshot

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Dec 2 13:00:32 EST 2004

Hi,

I know that this is a really stupid request, but I am looking for a
screenshot of Rev's colorized script editing window.  I thought that they
had one on their website a while back but, in quickly looking, I couldn't
find it.

So, why don't I roll my own?  Because my two main machines with a legit
version of Rev on them are ailing on life support until I can do serious
data recovery on one (yes, it had a backup system -- it was the backup
system that went kaput and took everything down with it!) and get the
other to boot at all and get files transferred (probably a cracked
motherboard courtesy of the kiddies).  I write this on my new, 2-day old
iBook with no OS9 and the only unlock code I can find is OS9 only...

Thanks if you can help... or for your time reading my tale of woe even if
you cannot.

Judy