Lessons from Themes

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Dec 2 10:32:28 EST 2004

Thanks Chipp,

That will certainly help out! Although I like to keep GUIs in their
most native form. And in the case of compact GUI like ControlsN2O
this is a hard to see factor...

I feel like I keep saying the emperor is naked without realizing
he's taking a bath ;))

Do you have a tutorial on profiles or know where I can dig it?

TIA
Xa