Credit card processing

Nelson Zink zink at newmex.com
Wed Dec 1 16:27:03 EST 2004

use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com,

> Hi gentlemen , you are missing the point . the question is  the same
> way you could do CC payment thru an ms internet explorer app. that
> connects to certain clearing houses this should be done from within a
> RR window ? and the answer is there is an external from ???? I think
> from Alt. to run explorer or ??? the other name from within RR.

No, the task is to get the website to talk to the Merchant Bankcard
Processor. Setting the browser to secure mode isn't much of a trick, this
just facilitates the transfer. It would probably be best to phone your MBP
and see what format, etc. they want the data in.

My bank just (Nov 12) sent me notification that they're changing their MBP
to another firm--means I have to get new numbers, codes and so on.

This whole area (online commerce) is disgustingly arcane and offers an
opportunity to anyone who'll create a slick Rev package.

Nelson