Credit card processing

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Wed Dec 1 15:39:03 EST 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 12:10 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> Hi gentlemen , you are missing the point . the question is  the same
> way you could do CC payment thru an ms internet explorer app. that
> connects to certain clearing houses this should be done from within a
> RR window ? and the answer is there is an external from ???? I think
> from Alt. to run explorer or ??? the other name from within RR.
> Hershel

This can be done from Rev directly with no need for an external nor
Explorer.  No need for anything other than the needed hooks (APIs
provided by the card processing company).  They will of course require
the maker of this software to have an account with them.  In fact, the
requirements are the same as if you wanted a credit card processor
(device) in your office.  The only difference is that you do not need
the swiper.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto