Credit card processing

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Wed Dec 1 12:06:26 EST 2004

On Dec 1, 2004, at 4:49 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> From: Richard Miller <wow at together.net>
> Subject: Re: Credit card processing
> To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> OK, let me try again. Here's want I want to do (and I know it can be
> done through numerous other programming environments).
>
> What Rev options are available to do this?

None directly, you'll have to code it yourself using the SSL features
in 2.5.

You will need to find a credit card processor that supports a web-based
protocol (e.g. XML over HTTPS) that let's you send the CC info, and get
back a response (e.g. ok, declined, etc.).  There are several
processors out there who have such a protocol --
http://www.concordefsnet.com/ is one such, and you can find others by
Googling for "credit card processor https xml".

Good luck,

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/