Lessons from Themes

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Dec 1 11:37:19 EST 2004

My "Look and Feel" list under Rev 2.5, OS X, has these options:

Default Appearance Manager    (let OS X do the work)
MacOS Platinum Emulated
Windows Emulated
Motif Emulated

Note that this was discussed previously, and it is unlikely that a real
"OS X" appearance will be possible under Windows, although you might
think they could get close enough to at least deal with button border
offsets, field offsets, etc...