Externals SDK

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Aug 31 22:07:05 EDT 2004

I had a look at the externals sdk info from the new site
http://support.runrev.com/resources/externals.php and had some problems -
but I'm still using 2.5B1 so I'm wondering if they still occur using the
released version of 2.5  - if they do, I'd like to BZ them, but won't until
I know if they still happen. (I'm waiting for the license server to give me
a 2.5 license key, so can't try it myself yet).

When I run the stack that came as part the externals sdk, and try out the
examples, I get various errors (note this is just looking at the stack that
came in the package - not building any externals).

The Convolve example fails with "Handler not found", the Life example fails
with
"Function: error in function handler"

Thanks
-- Alex.