WebDAV implementation?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Aug 31 20:55:10 EDT 2004

On Aug 31, 2004, at 6:48 PM, Frank Leahy wrote:

> Has anyone done a WebDAV implementation in RunRev?  Would they be
> willing to share it?
>
> Thanks,

Frank,

I did http and ftp, so, let me see if the spec for webdav is sane
enough.... I might be able to coin something, are you talking server
side webdav or client side?

if you need this on a hurry, then if you're using macos x, you can use
applescript to mount webdav volumes, they'll be like folders inside
/Volumes

Cheers
andre

> -- Frank Leahy
>
> Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
> See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org