O'Reilly OS X Conference Will Have Rev Session

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Aug 31 20:00:57 EDT 2004

Just thought the list might be interested in knowing that a proposal I
made to the O'Reilly folks about presenting a session on our favorite
programming tool at their upcoming Mac OS X conference (details at
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/macosx2004/). My plan is to include a
walk-through of a representative sampling of programs written in
Revolution as 1/3 of the presentation, so if you have any ideas or
suggestions, please let me know.