[ANN] RevZilla 1.1.3 Available

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Aug 31 19:01:11 EDT 2004

RevZilla 1.1.3 is available, with the primary change being that it works
with the new location of Bugzilla (support.runrev.com/bugdatabase).

A much more enhanced version of RevZilla is under development and will be
released as RevZilla 2.0, and I wasn't planning on releasing an interim
build but the web site change demanded that I do so.

So until RevZilla 2.0 is released, RevZilla 1.1.3 will only be available
through RevNet (Development -> Plugins - Go RevNet, click on "Stacks")

I'll keep you all posted,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/