Bugzilla and Dox in nested folder

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 16:49:30 EDT 2004

Where did Bugzilla go to?  I got an email yesterday reporting that the
problem with the Rev Dox giving an xmlerr if Rev resides in a folder
whose path includes special characters (namely  ƒ …) was resolved. But
it is definitely NOT resolved in 2.5 final release.

OS X version: go to documentation, click on dictionary (select a few
items, works fine). Now click on topics, get message box with xmlerr,
can't parse xml.  Don't get topics list AND I can no longer select an
item in the dictionary and see its definition--dox are stuck on the
page for the last dictionary entry I viewed.