[ANN] Web Photos Pro 1.0b12 released

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Tue Aug 31 04:51:44 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Version 1.0b12 of Web Photos Pro for Mac OS X and Windows XP/2000 is
available for download.  New goodies in this release include support
for ISO characters (é, ñ, ü, etc.), and automatic version checking.

Lots of bugs have been fixed too.  If you tried Web Photos Pro before,
but stopped using it because of problems or bugs, this is a great
release with which to take another look.

We're still offering a free license key to Web Photos Pro v1.0 to
anyone who uses the product to upload 3 or more albums with at least 10
photos in each album.  Simply send me a url of the albums you've
uploaded, and I'll send you a free license key when the product ships
(offer good until September 15, 2004).

Home page: http://www.webphotospro.com/
Downloads:  http://www.webphotospro.com/downloads/
Release notes:
http://www.webphotospro.com/archives/category/release-notes/

Kind regards,
-- Frank Leahy

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/