layers shifting in Application Browser...

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 10:53:49 EDT 2004

--- thierry Douez <douez at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just experiencing some strange behavior !
> Who's strange, me or rev 2.1 on Win98 ?
>
> using the application browser to check a group
> of fields and buttons... in one script i discover
> that the layer is one less than the layer viewed
> in the application browser window.
>
> is this a known behavior ?
>
> thierry

Bonjour Thierry,

Sometimes the Application Browser doesn't get properly
updated; have you tried closing it and re-opening it ?
Also important to note is that when you are in 'edit
group' mode, the Application Browser will only show
the controls inside that group, and starts numbering
at 1 -- because 'edit group' mode is different.

Of course, please check it again with Rev 2.5 Release
Candidate -- if the problem is still present there,
please bugzilla it :-)

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====