how to read value from SCALE BAR?

Louis Janus janus005 at umn.edu
Sun Aug 29 16:45:53 EDT 2004

This question reveals my naive state, and I know the answer is very
obvious (once you all tell me).

I am playing with my trial version, have inserted a scrollbar of stye
"slider". Now I'd like  to have something happen (like showing a
different field for each value of my slider."

I used to know HyperCard fairly well, but have not made enough
progress on Rev to decide if I want to use it for some text-based
development I'm doing. The question ios probably too basic to be
covered in the documentation.

Thanks in advance.

Louis
Louis Janus
  Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTL) Project
  Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition (CARLA)
  University of Minnesota
  617 Heller Hall
  271 19th Avenue So.
  Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA