strange "save" behavior

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sun Aug 29 08:36:41 EDT 2004

Hi list,

Under Mac OS X with rev 2.2 (the same with 2.5 CR1)

I have a main stack splash screen)

in the substack A :  there is a script to import a list (text file),
create a new card in stack B and update a list in stack A
then at the end of ths script
  save stack "A"
save stack "B"

When  I do it in the IDE, Ok I quit revolution and re-launch : ok

in the standAlone
when I do : OK, I quit the standAlone and re-launch the stand alone :
nothing is saved as I never did nothing...

More, in the standAlone I have a shutdownrequest script which asks to
"save" the work with which I agree, but nada...nothing is saved

what happens ??
thank you for your help.

Amicalement.

Yves COPPE