2.5 Release Candidate 1

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 21:22:48 EDT 2004

Alex is right.
What's more Kevin didn't say RunRev was going to disregard minor
glitches, just that fixes may have to wait until a later release.

Frankly, I'd rather deal with the devil I know (minor glitches) than
with one I don't (unrecognized bugs introduced in the process of last
minute tweaks to fix minor annoyances).