Documentation in 2.5 - xmlerr resolved

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 27 20:59:45 EDT 2004

I am on OS X 10.3.5.

I think I have solved the mystery.  The problem appears to be having
the Rev folder inside another folder with special characters  (opt-f,
opt-;) in the folder's name.

The second download worked once but then I quit Rev and moved the Rev
app folder into another named Rev 2.5 RC1 ƒ… This generated the xmlerr.
  However, when Rev is out on the desktop OR if the folder it is in is
named  "Rev 2.5 RC1 Folder,"  then the dox work. They consistently do
NOT  work if Rev is inside a folder named Rev 2.5 RC1 ƒ…

Can anyone confirm this? If so, I will bugzilla it, if only so that
users can be warned not to use special characters in path leading to
the Rev app.